Sunday, April 13, 2014

Happy [SUN]day!

Hi Friends!  It is sunny here today and going to be super nice, so I can't spend a lot of time on this post because I have to get outside and enjoy it!  :)


Today I have two cards for you.  I made them for the Colour Me Challenge.  I am happy to color these striking and the feel and colors go perfectly with the weather and my mood for the day.  I used my Paper Smooches set I Heart Art for the splatters in the background and the paint brush in the front.  I used my PTI die for the diagonal stripes, the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp and the stars from from Memory Box. It was fun to make and the bright colors make me happy.  I hope you like it too. 


Thanks for stopping and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

How cute are these?!

Hasn't the weather been awesome? Darin and I are starting to go walking now {no excuses, especially when it is sunny!}.

See you tomorrow at 10 :)

Lisa Elton said...

VERY fun Katie ~ LOVE these!! I NEED word dies!!!

Rosemary said...

super fun set of cards... love the splatters with the diagonal stripes! thanks so much for playing along with Colour Me!

Lynn said...

Katie, these are absolute perfection. Love, love, love them!

Chunyuan said...

love these two cards and great colors! Happy Sunday! what a great day!

Unknown said...

LOVE these word dies! Your cards are sure cheerful... anyone would 'be happy' to get one of these! Thanks for playing at Colour Me...! this week!

Unknown said...

Oh gosh these are GREAT!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...! We sure hope to see you around again soon :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Katie these are so perfect, love the diagonal and the colours.

Joni Andaya said...

AWESOME!!! Oh so love the paint brush and the splatters, Fantastic Katie :)

wienerhoneymooners said...

Super fun!!!

cm said...

Two delightful cards, Katie! You've certainly conveyed "striking" in both! Fabulous!
c

Kristie Goulet said...

Great cards, Katie! Congratulations on your honorable mention over at Colour Me! Well deserved!

Deepti said...

What a super fun and super cool desing!! love it

Jess said...

Such fun cards! Love the color combo!