Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Colour Me #67

Well another fun round of Colour Me has come and gone.  I just loved all the entries for last week's challenge!  I look forward to this week's too... and here's why:

I LOVE these soft pastel tones, so very sweet and perfect for spring.  Subtle yet lovely doncha think?


Here is what I made for this week's Challenge:



I had fun with this one, love anything to do with coloring for sure.  This lovely little lady is from WPlus9.  My lovely friend Kimberly of Wienerhoneymooners gave me the sweet stamp and die.  It was easy to pair it up using these colors and my Copics.  I found perfect cooresponding DP from October Afternoon and used SU! cardstock and ribbon.  The sentiment is from my woodmount collection, this one from Hero Arts. 

What do you think?  Isn't this darling girl just the sweetest?  It is hard to go wrong with that image. 

NOW, ONTO AMAZING CREATIONS BY THE DT!!!!  


Katie Brooks  (that's me!)

Please do head on over to Colour Me and join us for the challenge!  I can't wait to see what you create!!!!!

Entering this into:  



10 comments:

Tanja said...

love your coloring of the cute girl

~amy~ said...

This is DARLING.

Jenny Engelke said...

She's quite a beauty, Katie! Your coloring is impeccable!

stampwithsandy said...

This card is totally sweet! Love that sweet little girl and her kitty, which you colored so well. The striped paper behind make this card modern and striking.

wienerhoneymooners said...

I think it is totally sweet!!!!!!!

Joyce said...

This is really darling and perfectly colored. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Tracey McNeely said...

Miss Katie what a sweet image and wonderful colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at CASology! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

Kim Heggins said...

Katie...this is one sweet card and your little lady is just adorable. Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog, I have to say you made my day!

Unknown said...

Katie, the colouring you did on this sweet card is FAB-U-LOUS! :)

cm said...

Echoing the others in applauding the absolute sweetness of your image and the way you've brought it to life with your oh-so-impressive colouring! Pure delight!
Hugs~c